Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd appreciates and values the relationship we have with you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you entrust to us.
- Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd is an organisation that is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. A copy of the National Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises or you may obtain a copy from the Office of Federal Privacy Commissioner.
The kind of personal information that Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd may hold is:
- Your name, date of birth, address, telephone & fax numbers and email address.
- Details of your vehicle including purchase details (if you purchased your vehicle from us) and the service history of that vehicle (when the vehicle has been serviced by us).
- If you purchased finance or insurance products through us we may also hold relevant personal income, asset, insurance and credit history information.
- Your credit card or bank account details if you provide them to us.
The main purpose that Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd holds this information is:
- To consider any offer made by you to purchase products and services from Bill Robertson Toyota, to consider any trade-in offer that you have made and to perform any agreement for the provision of products and services to you (including any applicable warranties).
- To carry out any repair work requested by you, and to provide any related products and services to you (including any applicable warranties).
- To market to you products and services that form part of the company’s business.
- To produce Gladstone News, a community newspaper, including news articles on the community and advertising.
- Occasionally, Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd contracts out services to a third party, which carries out work that cannot be performed by us at our premises. Your personal information may be given to a third party for this work but will remain confidential.
- Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd will not sell or give your information to a third party for purposes outside its business.
- Personal information collected by Bill Robertson Toyota will not be used by Gladstone News without your consent, and vice versa.
- If you are a Bill Robertson Toyota customer your personal information may be disclosed to Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited (“Toyota”) for warranty and related purposes, suppliers of financial and insurance products for which you may apply, and providers of accessories and after market products which you may purchase.
- If you would like further information about the way Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd manages the personal information it holds, then you may contact the General Manager at 84 Hanson Road, Gladstone Qld 4680, phone (07) 4972 2766.
- Any requests for access will be taken to the General Manager and you will be advised within 72 hours regarding the outcome of your request.
- If you would like to update your personal information with Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd please advise the Customer Relations Manager.
- If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Robertson & Co (Gladstone) Pty Ltd, or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact the General Manager at 84 Hanson Road, Gladstone Qld 4680, phone (07) 4972 2766.
- If you wish to speak with anyone at our company about any privacy issues our contact details are The General Manager, 84 Hanson Road, Gladstone Qld 4680, phone (07) 4972 2766, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.